- Strategic, development and conceptual studies in energy efficiency, renewable energy, energy management and sustainable development for municipalities or regions.
- Informational, educational and promotional activities and consultancy in the area of energy efficiency, renewable energy and sustainable construction.
- Feasibility studies and cost benefit analyses in area of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
The reason for establishment of PORSENNA o.p.s. was a need to react on a very low awareness about human activity impacts on environment. The main idea of PORSENNA o.p.s. is to put in a common practice the principles of sustainable growth mainly in the field of energy management and renewable energy sources. The team experts are graduated in civil engineering, ecology and environmental economy.
PORSENNA o.p.s. offers services:
- Guidance in the area of designing energy intelligent buildings:
- project elaboration;
- energy audits;
- constructive control.
- Elaboration of pre-project and feasibility studies in the area of renewable energy sources exploitation:
- consultation in the technology selection;
- economic efficiency assessment,
- proposal preparation for the desirable subsidy.
- Consultation and guidance services for municipalities in the area of strategic, development and conceptual documents elaboration:
- operational and development programmes;
- strategic plans;
- action plans.
- Organization and realization of educational and enlightenment activities in the area of practical realization sustainable development principles:
- economics and environment;
- energy treatment,
- renewable energy sources utilization.
- Cooperation on the research and development activities in the area of environmental economy, renewable energy sources and sustainable architecture:
- environmental harmful subsidies;
- potential of renewable energy sources,
- incorporation of Sustainable development principles in the process of Building Act updating.
The company is registered in the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section O, File No 344.