Our service is comprehensive and covers:
- process control systems
- monitoring systems
- power plants and combined heat + power plants
- generation, transmission and distribution
- specialist advice/consultancy
- hardware and software
- design, production and installation
- staff training.
We have extensive laboratory testing facilities and production unit to help ensure the quality of our products and services.
Experiences in EU projects: Centrum for Promotion of Innovations for Energy (CEPRIN).
IASE has established and applies a quality system EN ISO 9001:2000 for consulting, research, engineering design, putting power system installations into operation as well as production of the control system for turbine generating set and automatic control equipment.
- Polish power plants: Kozienice. Połaniec, Dolna Odra. Bełchatów, Opole, Jaworzno, Turów, Łagisza. Łaziska, Siersza, Miechowice and foreign power plants: Chine, Turkey, Finland, former Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Spain
- heat and power plants: Wrocław, Gdynia, Gdańsk, Bytom. Łódź, Siekierki, Kraków, Szczecin, Lublin, Stalowa Wola, Bydgoszcz, Toruń
- and hydro-electric plants: Dychów, Solina, Włocławek, Rożnów
- Polish Power Grid Company – National Dispatching Centre
- Ukrainian Dispatching Centre – Lvov